Thank you for choosing Homeads to market your rental(s).We accept casual letting listings under the following terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions: These are terms and conditions on which Just Realty Ltd. Licensed Agent (REAA 2008) trading as Homeads offers you access to our services. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use Homeads.
- Amendment of terms and conditions: These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by Homeads from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon being displayed on the Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of Homeads constitutes agreement of the amended terms.
- That there are no letting fees or administration fees, other than credit checking charges if applicable, on any casual letting listings placed on our website.
That you indemnify us against all and any losses pertaining to statements, actions taken by you or listing content that breaches The Residential Tenancies Act or Human Rights Act or any other National or Regional Government Statute or the collection of our charges.
That we may edit any comments made by you on a listing for political correctness and system suitability.
- That any casual letting listing placed with our services are genuine and that you have the authority to list them.
- That our costs are met by fees or rewards liable by the tenants we introduce and that you agree to this. That these charges will not be hindered by the property listing party.
- As per The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007: That the provision of your email address is considered an expressed permission to contact you by email on all matters pertaining to the management of your listings and rental property issues at anytime. We do however provide an opt out option that you may exercise at anytime.
- Privacy: We undertake that your email address will not be supplied to any other person or company at anytime other than with your expressed permission.
- That our casual letting service is given and used at absolutely no cost or obligation to accept the tenants referred to you as the landlord or property manager with the sole exception of a failure to name the incoming tenant(s).
- Failure or refusal to name the incoming tenant will result in a charge to you at the commission rate applicable to tenants as outlined on our website.
- That you will disable or notify us of your listing being taken in a timely fashion. And when requested advise as to whom the incoming tenants are.
- That we may market your listing under our contact details on or in any other media as are available at no cost to you these may include other websites such as Trademe, Sella and print media.
- You authorize us to take and upload photos of your listing to assist in marketing of your rental and our services.
That the use of photos supplied by you is not breaching any copy rights.
That we will prepare and or provide as required tenancy documents and credit checks at no cost to you on tenants we introduce.
- Terms last reviewed 18/07/2011 at 11:28am